LAR - Library Archiver
LAR is a UNIX program to manipulate archive files in the CP/M LBR (LiBRary) format. It is an updated version of Stephen C. Hemminger's original. Extra features include:
- Support for Version 5 LBR files.
- Checksums, date stamps and exact file sizes are all supported.
- LAR can be used as a plugin for Midnight Commander.
The development version includes:
- (5.1.2) Code and documentation fixes from Steven N. Hirsch to get lar compiling on SuSE Linux 9.2
- (5.1.1) Some fixes courtesy of C.B.Falconer which should enable LAR to work correctly under DOS with DJGPP.
- (5.1.1) Various bug fixes.
John Elliott 2005-01-31