How to disassemble JSW
- Install IDA - download IDAFW.ZIP from
search for it using Google.
- Download JSW.IDC and put it in the directory where
you installed IDA. JSW.IDC was designed to work with IDA 3.7 freeware and
may not work with other versions.
- Copy a snapshot of JSW, such as JSW.SNA, to the same directory.
- Start IDA: IDA -x -c -pZ80 jsw.sna
- When asked for the load address, leave the segment as 0x1000
and enter 0x3FE5 for the offset. Then select OK.
- From the "File" menu, choose "IDC file..." and then enter JSW.IDC.
- You will now have an IDA database containing JSW. You can either
produce an ASM file, or simply use IDA to navigate within JSW.
Back to JSW128 page